Saturday





trains. baggage. rain. records.

I brought back about 30 vinyls from the North - a completely spontaneous buy I couldn't be happier about. Successfully navigated the big northern S with only a dinky map and my highly imperfect sense of direction (that's a serious first). And after standing before a microphone all day today, home has never looked so good. I will post pictures from the travel as soon as they are developed. In the meantime, I suggest looking up some Denise Levertov to read.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what about MY sense of direction? haha :)

Zosia (z•O•sha') said...

yours probably saved us :)
I thought of that after I posted, but what can i say......i'm lazy lol.
but let the world know, it really was the seattle map and your impeccable sense of cool that kept us alive ;)