Monday



Better than any argument is to rise at dawn and pick dew-wet red berries in a cup
- Wendell Berry

That's my new favorite quote & i'm putting it everywhere;
I'd like to letterpress it.

This week has way too much Shakesperian tragedies in it. But, the romance of travel is soon to be mine - and in a train no less! I haven't been in one since I was two. Maybe I'll take some Wendell B. with me...I'm dying to dive into this.

And for those of you who share my borderline obsessive-compulsive notebook lust, check this out.


Here's to the perfectly watery-wet-warm weather
and the words of Rilke:

You, God, who live next door –
If at times, through the long night, I trouble you
with my urgent knocking –
this is why: I hear you breath so seldom.
I know you're all alone in that room.
If you should be thristy, there's no one
to get you a glass of water.

I wait listening, always. Just give me a sign!
I'm right here.

No comments: